Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Come, First Serve

Greetings, all! Drai-Gon, here. This is the first post of my new blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with it. Planning on jotting down all sorts of things on it. Everything from reviews, to updates on games I'm playing, to progress on projects, to just random ramblings. Should be fun.

This blog was inspired by my best friend. He has a blog, too. You can read it at http://lawgambit.blogspot.com. LawGambit and I have been friends for about . . . 5 years now, I guess? We met while working the math lab together at the university we went to at the time. We've both graduated from it at this point, thank the gods, but it was fun working together. And the people we met, including each other, will forever be significant people in our lives. Even if it's only because they taught us a little about life and people in general. Neither of us grew up with much in the way of contact with the outside world, so it did us both good to see what it was like. Much as I expected going out into it, it sucks. For the most part.

While in college, I also met the other two people who are the most important to me, referred to in this blog as Lily and Leeta. Both are like sisters to me. In fact, along with LawGambit, they are the closest thing to siblings I have, and I love all three of them as such. It's odd to think about it, really. There was a time when I scoffed at the idea of needing friends. Honestly, I didn't need any. However, I'm not sure what I'd do without them, now.

At this point, I'm not really making much headway in life. I'm too busy being lazy resting on my pile of treasure. However, I have a few projects in the works that might help me to make progress in life and grow my horde. Claws crossed on that one. ;)

That's about it for this first post. Just wanting to let you know what's going on, what I plan to do, and a little about myself. You'll learn more about all of that the more you read, so check back. And, if you find this entertaining at all, pass it on. Also, check out LawGambit's blog here. If you like my stuff, you might like his, too. We're different, but we're friends for a reason . . . . Even if we haven't quite figured out why, yet.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment